Wednesday, May 22, 2013

THANK YOU GOD, I AM GRATEFUL



Since I started on my health and wellness journey, I have become closer to God.  Exercise for me is like meditation.  I pray during all of my workouts   During my workouts, my mind is at ease and everything seems clearer.  So, it is only appropriate for me to pray.  

When I get up in the morning, the first thing I do is my cardio session on my treadmill.  As I walk on the treadmill, I pray and plan my day and I end each session by thanking God for giving me the strength to make it though another day and another workout.  I thank Him for allowing me to have the physical ability to complete that task.  And I thank Him for all the many blessings he has bestowed.  When I hit the gym later in the day, I do the same.  I ask Him for strength to finish an exercise that I may be struggling to complete.  And when I complete it I thank Him for giving me the strength to do so.  

So, you see, the benefits of exercise are many.  It's not just about a smaller dress size.  

No comments:

Post a Comment