I remember returning home for winter break during my first year in college. I was excited about seeing my family, but more excited to write out my Christmas list as I had been directed to do by my mom for many years prior. Once I completed my list, I handed it over to my mom who quipped, “you are 18 now, you get whatever I give you." Sigh. It quickly became apparent to me that I was an adult. Bring on the onslaught of not so awesome Christmas gifts!
So, just to humor myself every year, I still write out a Christmas list. Some things I buy my own damn self. Others, I just hope and pray a fairy Godmother (or sugar daddy) will provide. If you are expecting a list with stuff like “peace on earth” etc., please keep scrolling. This is all about things, stuff, and vanity. LOL Here is my top ten list for 2015:
1. BaubleBar Rhiannon Ear Crawler Set. My new short haircut requires edgy earrings.
2. A housekeeper. I have a 4 year old, I work full time, and I just don’t like cleaning. Need I say more?
3. A Cook. See number 2 above.
4. Sissy Squat Bench. For those days I really want to kill my quads.
5. Under Armor Leggings. I love their leggings.
6. Uggs Bailey Button Boots. I have never owned a pair. I go back and forth between thinking they are ugly and super cool. This year I think they are cool.
7. Any pair of leggings on www.carbon38.com. If you haven’t figured it out yet, I love leggings.
8. New Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag. The strap broke on the Neverfull I have had for years. I am traumatized.
9. Adidas Lite Racer Winter SG Shoes. I don’t think you can really workout in these shoes, but I like them nonetheless.
10. A pair of black high heeled Stuart Weitzman boots. I have been eyeing a couple styles this year. Even though I will probably only wear them once or twice, I may get a pair.
What is on your list this year?