Monday, August 12, 2013

ZUCCHINI CHIPS



I am always on the look out for new ways to prepare veggies.  My toddler flat out refuses to eat anything green.  That is until I discovered Kale Chips.  But, I imagine that she must be tired of eating Kale chips, so, I stumbled upon a recipe for zucchini chips that I wanted to share.  They taste yummy and I have incorporated them into my diet as a healthy snack.  

Ingredients
2 zucchinis, sliced
Sea salt
Paprika 

Directions
     1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
     2. Line cookie sheet with foil.
     3. Cut zucchinis into slices 1 cm. thick.
     4. Sprinkle each side with sea salt and paprika to taste.
     5. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes on each side.
     6. Set your oven to broil and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown on top.
     7. Serve hot.

Nutrition (serving is 1/4 recipe)
Calories: 18
Fat: 0g
Carbs: 3.5g
Protein: 1g

There are many ways you can make zucchini chips, but I do like this recipe for its simplicity and low calories.  


Recipe from Bodybuilding.com

No comments:

Post a Comment