Thursday, August 8, 2013

FITNESS FASHION: NIKE AIR MAX




I love shopping for new sneakers and workout clothing.  Because I workout everyday, I wear fitness clothing on a regular basis, even to run errands.  I cannot remember the last time I wore a pair of jeans. Because of this, I try to buy fitness clothing that is functional, yet fashionable.

A few days ago, I stumbled across the Nike Air Max.  I have been a little adverse to white sneakers as of late (they get dirty too quickly), but these caught my eye.  I don't know how functional they would be for actual exercise, but they seem like a fun pair to add to my wardrobe.  They are currently available at Net-a-Porter for $120.00.  They are also available in black, but the black pair, in my opinion, is not a good looking shoe at all.  What do you think about the Nike Air Max?

No comments:

Post a Comment